skyBeacon is a 2020 compliant, near zero-install, Class B1S ADS-B UAT transmitter integrated into a wing tip position light.
An internal wireless monitor decodes replies from legacy Mode C and Mode S transponders.
For Experimental and Light Sport Aircraft”… “Certified Aircraft version coming Feb 2018
Integrated uAvionix FYX WAAS GPS.
14 CFR §91.227 compliant.
Smart phone configurable over WiFi.
· Meets the performance requirements of TSO-154c Class B1S. RTCA DO-282B Class B1S
· Meets performance requirements of TSO-C30c Type I
· Integrated RAIM processor for Security and Integrity protection
· SBAS corrections and health messages used to detect and correct satellite range errors
· Satellite pseudo range step errors detected and excluded
· SBAS fast and long-term corrections applied
Transponder Reply Monitor
· Wireless altitude and squawk monitor
· Pending certification via approved model list (AML) for STC'd installation on hundreds of aircraft makes and models
What’s in the box?
1- SkyBeacon with pre-installed Silicone gasket
1- Hardware Pack including
3x 6-32 x 1-1/4” Pan Head Stainless Steel Screws
5x O-ring (Screw Seals)
3x Wire crimps
1- Instruction Manual