See Below For Information about the Bose CFI Rebate Program and non-Bluetooth options also available
Bose A20 Aviation Headset With Bluetooth
The most technologically advanced Bose headset ever. Bose was the first to introduce active noise-reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing the way pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard. It's been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction and performs in even louder environments.
Bose Aviation x Noise Cancelling Headset
With an improved degree of comfort, you'll appreciate it. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input, and priority switching. No other headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
*Available in variants of the headset that use aircraft power for the active noise reduction system.
Bose A20 ANR Headset Variants
- GA Dual Plug, w/Bluetooth
- 6-Pin LEMO, w/Bluetooth
- U174 Heli, w/Bluetooth
- 5-Pin XLR, w/Bluetooth
Bose A20 CFI Rebate
You can qualify for a $125 Rebate from Bose when you purchase a Bose A20 w/Bluetooth and $100 rebate with purchase of non-Bluetooth A20 headset
- You must be a CFI and send a copy of your CFI Cert and a copy of your most current logbook page.
- You must send a copy of your invoice to Bose within 45 days of purchase
- Process your request on the Bose Website. Click here to access.
Limit two rebates per CFI, valid in USA only.
Looking for the best possible price? A20 Headsets are also available without Bluetooth
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies. Proprietary Bose innovations now use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more ambient aircraft noise.
- Redesigned ear cushions deliver greater comfort using new materials. More compact earcups now have a larger interior cavity, allowing more room for the ears; redistribution of headset weight also helps improve overall comfort and stability.
- Enhanced center torsion spring on magnesium headband provides a consistent, comfortable fit for any size head with significantly less clamping force than most pilot headsets.
- TriPort® acoustic headset structure, available only from Bose, produces tonally balanced audio from relatively small and lightweight headphones.
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency response, enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications.
- Auxiliary audio input on redesigned control module for connection to GPS and other devices. Pushbutton Intercom/AUX enables priority switching
- Bluetooth phone connectivity lets you take calls wirelessly through the headset.
- Enhanced EMI protection to minimize communications interference.
- Integrated sidetone for more natural sounding intercom and mobile communications.
- Smart shutoff for extended battery life. Installed headsets also feature a flexible power system to automatically switch from aircraft power to battery power as needed.
- Ergonomic control module has been redesigned for greater ease of use. Includes contoured grip and streamlined interface with high-contrast icons on main controls.
- Custom carrying case helps protect headset during storage and transport.
- TSO certified by FAA/JAA to meet performance standards for headsets used on civil aircraft. Made in the US, it also meets RTCA/DO-160D and DO-214 environmental requirements.
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions.
- Specs: 8.4" H x 6.3" W x 3.2" D (12 oz)
In The Box
- A20® Aviation Headset
- In-line clothing clip
- Control module
- 2 AA batteries
- Aux-in cable adapter
- Carrying case
See below for answers to our most popular questions.