Bose A20 Aviation Headset With Bluetooth
The most technologically advanced Bose aviation headset ever. Bose was the first to introduce active noise-reducing headsets to aviation more than 20 years ago, forever changing how pilots fly. Now, the Bose A20 Aviation Headset introduces an entirely new standard. It's been engineered for significantly increased noise reduction and performs in even louder environments.
With an improved degree of comfort, you'll appreciate it. All without compromising the clear audio you expect from Bose. Plus, a Bluetooth communications interface, auxiliary audio input, and priority switching. No other pilot headset can deliver this advanced combination of benefits.
Best Aviation Headset with Noise Reduction for Pilots
- Compared to standard aviation headsets, active noise reduction is 30% stronger.
- Active equalization improves audio quality by automatically reshaping and EQ'ing incoming signals for better sound and clarity.
- Customized audio prioritizing connection with "mute" and "mix" controls is another feature offered, as well as efficient power technology with auto-on that alternates between battery power and aircraft power.
- With the adjustable design, attaching the mic to either the left or right earcup is simple.
Looking for the best possible price? Bose A20 Headsets are also available without Bluetooth
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies. Proprietary Bose innovations now use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more ambient aircraft noise.
- Redesigned ear cushions deliver greater comfort using new materials. More compact earcups now have a larger interior cavity, allowing more room for the ears; redistribution of headset weight also helps improve overall comfort and stability.
- Enhanced center torsion spring on magnesium headband provides a consistent, comfortable fit for any size head with significantly less clamping force than most pilot headsets.
- TriPort® acoustic headset structure, available only from Bose, produces tonally balanced audio from relatively small and lightweight headphones.
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency response, enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications.
- Auxiliary audio input on redesigned control module for connection to GPS and other devices. Pushbutton Intercom/AUX enables priority switching
- Bluetooth phone connectivity lets you take calls wirelessly through the headset.
- Enhanced EMI protection to minimize communications interference.
- Integrated sidetone for more natural sounding intercom and mobile communications.
- Smart shutoff for extended battery life. Installed headsets also feature a flexible power system to automatically switch from aircraft power to battery power as needed.
- Ergonomic control module has been redesigned for greater ease of use. Includes contoured grip and streamlined interface with high-contrast icons on main controls.
- Custom carrying case helps protect headset during storage and transport.
- TSO certified by FAA/JAA to meet performance standards for headsets used on civil aircraft. Made in the US, it also meets RTCA/DO-160D and DO-214 environmental requirements.
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions.
- Specs: 8.4" H x 6.3" W x 3.2" D (12 oz)
In The Box
- A20® Aviation Headset
- In-line clothing clip
- Control module
- 2 AA batteries
- Aux-in cable adapter
- Carrying case
See below for answers to our most popular questions.