PS ENGINEERING PM-3000
Flawless functionality and innovative technology combine to make the PM-3000 the pilot’s premier choice for a stereo intercom.
Aircraft Stereo Intercom Features:
- With dual stereo entertainment inputs, pilots are able to play music only heard by passengers, buffering them from the conversations in the cockpit
- Pilot isolate (ISO) and Crew isolate (front seats separate from back, applies to 6 Place only)
- A noisy airplane is no problem for the PM-3000. Its single squelch control knob for multiple squelch circuits makes it one of the quietest stereo intercoms to use
Complete Communication Control:
- The volume of the stereo intercom is separated from the volume of the aircraft radio, and the pilot is in complete control of both
- The pilot and copilot each have their own transmit capabilities, so transmission will only be heard when that person is pressing the PTT (which you’ll be notified of by a red transmit light - also can be a "stuck-mic" detector)
- With Soft Mute circuitry on the PM-3000, there’s no need to worry about adjusting the volume for radio reception or transmission. The stereo intercom will be muted automatically for reception and once transmission is complete, the original volume will be restored
- The pilot’s headset is connected with fail-safe wiring to the aircraft and is protected from power failure
See below for answers to our most popular questions.