The Ultimate Bar Graph is simply that – the Ultimate. No other bar graph in the industry comes close to offering the options available for the UBG-16.
FAA Approved Instrument
- STC’d and PMA’d
- Upgrade your aircraft panel with the ultimate bar graph instrument.
Easy To Install & Adaptable
- The UBG-16 fits into your existing 2 1/4″ hole.
16 input channels, the first 1-7 channels can be configured to monitor EGT/CHT. If the 7th bar is not selected to monitor EGT/CHT, it can be selected to monitor oil temp or TIT. The remaining open channels can be configured to monitor a multitude of alternative engine functions.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Engine Analysis Performed Automatically
- 16 Pilot-programmable over-temp limits, 16 under-temp limits, a differential limit, and a shock-cooling limit.
- Data recording included with every package.
- Pilot-programmable redlines for alerting pilots of engine troubles.
- Data recording for flight information reviews.
- In-flight engine diagnostics information.
- Differential and shock cooling alarms.
- Hands-free leaning assistance, long-term normalized mode.
- Completely scalable EGT bars
- Array of functions available to monitor.
The UBG-16 comes with 16 customizable inputs. These inputs are capable of accepting the live data output from EI’s function modules. The wide variety of available function modules allows you to keep an eye on all critical engine parameters. Choose between RPM, Manifold Pressure, Gyro Vacuum, Volts, Amps, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, OAT, CARB, COWL, Fuel Pressure and Fuel Flow.
All packages include:
- UBG-16 and Wire Harness
- MUX-8A Data Recorder and Wire Harness
- EGT & CHT Probes
- Thermocouple Cables
- AL-1 Red Warning Light
- CP-1 Intensity Control Pot
- Panel Drilling Template (for switch holes)
- Operating & Installation Instructions
- Quick Reference Guide
- Pilot Diagnostics Manual
Instrument: 2.65” x 2.65” x 6” Deep, 2 1/4” Flush Mount
- 4-cylinder package 3.65 pounds (package components total weight)
- 6-cylinder package 4.15 pounds (package components total weight)
7.5 to 35 Volts
Typical: 0.5 amps @ 12 Volts
Plasma, Sunlight Readable
1 Degree (Fahrenheit)
Storage via MUX-8A
100-600 hours depending on data recording speed. 1 sample per 1/3/6 minutes. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB with an optional adapter (sold separately).
FAA STC’d, PMA’d
Electronics International Spirit of Oshkosh Rebate
July 1, 2021 through August 10, 2021
Rebates just in time for EAA Airventure Oshkosh! Save big this summer on EI's most popular instruments! Click here to complete rebate form. Valid on purchases made July 1- August 10, 2021.