Part No: EAC-1
ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL EAC-1
Electronics International EAC-1 provides the budget-conscious pilot the option to monitor their Exhaust Gast Temperature, Cylinder Head Temperature and Outside Air Temperature with the same precision found in the most advanced analyzers on the market, while not breaking the bank.
The EAC-1 provides pilots with One Channel of EGT, One Channel of CHT, and One Channel of OAT readings in a stable, one-degree digital format. With a toggle switch, select which temperature you would like to monitor. The large, crisp LCD is viewable in direct sunlight, and is backlit, making it easy to monitor your EGT, CHT, and OAT.
Don’t Need Your Glasses To Read
- Large digital backlit display.
Interpret Your Readings Faster
- The digital display allows for quick trend analysis.
- Same precision found in the most advanced analyzers on the market, but won’t break the bank.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- LCD sunlight viewable and backlit for night operation.
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
Included in the package:
- EAC-1 Instrument
- P-110F Fast Response EGT Probe
- P-100 CHT Probe
- P-128 OAT/Carb Probe
- 8’ Thermocouple Extension Cable
- Overlap Connectors
- Wire Harness
- Installation/Operating Instructions
Size (H x W x D)
2.5" x 2.5 " x 2.65"
Weight - Instrument
Weight - Channel
2 oz for a Temperature Probe & XS-6' Cable
7.5 to Volts, 1/10 Amp
Viewable in direct sunlight, with dimmable 12 and 24 volt backlight control lines.
An external control line allows you to control the Backlight intensity.
Type K Thermocouple, Ungrounded