RETURNS & REFUNDS
We stand behind every product we sell. If we have made an error, we will correct it immediately. If you need to return a product, for any reason, please click the link below to place a return request.
CLICK HERE to begin your return.
New equipment, products or goods delivered to Customer shall be covered by the manufacturer’s factory warranty against defects in workmanship and materials and Seller shall not provide any warranty on new equipment, products or goods. Seller hereby provides a 90-Day Warranty for parts and labor on pre-owned equipment only and said Warranty shall only extend to the original Customer that purchased the goods or products from the Seller. The 90-Day Warranty period begins on the date that the goods are shipped to the Customer. Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that Seller has no liability or warranty responsibility whatsoever in connection with new goods, products or equipment.
You may return any item for a full refund or item exchange, provided that you return the product within 30 days and obtain an RMA number. After 30 days, returns cannot be accepted and must be sent directly to the manufacturer.
Merchandise not available for return (for credit) are:
- Any PMA’d, TSO’d, or STC’d part that has been used, tested or installed.
- Parts with a shelf life – ELT batteries, life vest/rafts, etc.
- Special Order Items – Engine monitors, tachometers, gauges
Please note that a 15% restocking fee may apply if the item is not returned in its original sellable condition.
- Parts must still be in new and uninstalled condition.
- Packed in original manufacturer packaging with no labels or markings on box.
- All accessories, instruction manuals, unfilled warranty cards, and any 8130 or C of C documentation shipped with part MUST be returned.
- Return item should be packaged in a separate shipping package (no shipping label should be placed on original carton).
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless item is damaged. COD returns will not be accepted.
You must place a return request HERE to obtain shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) prior to sending your return. For additional assistance, you can contact us by phone, 8:30am to 5:30pm EST, M-F, or email email@example.com.
Any warranty claims on pre-owned equipment are subject to examination by Seller prior to any repairs being made. Repairs, if required, shall be made by Seller only. Claims will not be honored without a return authorization number and a copy of the invoice. Any claims for damage, errors, or shortages in the merchandise delivered shall be made to Seller in writing within 48 hours from delivery of the merchandise. Failure to send such claim within said period shall constitute an acceptance of the goods as complying with any and all terms and conditions of sale of same.
Product Application: IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY PROPER APPLICATION OF ANY ITEM PURCHASED FROM SELLER FOR INSTALLATION ON THE AIRCRAFT. Gulf Coast Avionics is not liable for damage or loss by any Customer due to manufacturer’s failures, defects or misapplications. All new items carry manufacturer’s warranty. Defective items are repaired / replaced at manufacturer’s discretion. Shipping is not refundable. DAMAGED SHIPMENTS MUST BE REPORTED TO DELIVERY CARRIER IMMEDIATELY!