David Clark H10-13.4 Headset w/David Clark Headset Bag
Part No: EFN-H10-13.4 KIT
David Clark H10-13.4 Aviation Headset with Pilot Headset Bag
The David Clark H10-13.4 is one of the most comfortable noise-attenuating headsets you will ever wear. Extended sessions and in-flight experience are greatly improved with the H10-13 and its options. Comfortable design, optional accessories for individual fitting, noise reduction, and a variety of reasonable prices and stereo or panel power options make this a top choice for pros.
The H10-13.4 headset provides David Clark quality without the hot spots, clamping, or weight discomfort. It features a certified noise reduction rating of 23 dB and weighs only 16.5 oz. It features M-7A noise cancelling electret mic, and low profile volume controls with detent settings.
Get a Comfortable and Reliable Aviation Headset For Your Next Flight
The Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad will improve the comfort and “wearability” of all H10-series headsets. It is wider and more tapered with 60% more surface area in contact with the head to dissipate headset weight. Its unique center “hinge” actually lets the headpad “breathe” for greater comfort. It also eliminates irritation while wearing button-top baseball caps.
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
Available in Standard Mono (five foot straight cord and dual plugs for fixed wing aircraft)
David Clark H10-13.4 Aviation Headset
Get the David Clark H10-13.4 Headset today and experience the difference it makes in your aviation communication.
H10-13.4 Headset Features:
- Extremely Lightweight - only 13.4 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
- Drastically Reduces Headband Force
- Super Soft, Foam-Filled Pillow Headpad
- Flo-Fit Gel Ear Seals
- Straight Cord (5') with Dual Plugs
- Plus all the standard features and a universal flex boom with our exclusive M-7A Amplified Electret noise-canceling microphone.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms(300 each; wired in parallel)
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad,Lightweight Hardware
- Noise-Canceling Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Weight/Headset Only: 16.5 oz.