M301 Digital Outside Air Temperature Instrument
The digital O.A.T. replaces one of the most difficult instruments to read in the cockpit, and is particularly helpful for night or IFR flying.
- Fahrenheit or celsius
- Minimum panel space
- Light weight
- Automatic dimming
- Miniature remote probe
- Sunlight readable display
- Laser engraved faceplate
- FAA/PMA Approved
- Temp. Range: 301C -40°C to +100°C Accuracy ±1% of full scale
- Temp. Range: 301F -40°F to +199°F Accuracy ±1% of full scale
- Input Voltage: 14 to 28 Volts
- Input Current: 150 mA max.
- LED Display
- Operating Temp.: -25°C to +60°C
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
See below for answers to our most popular questions.