Mid-Continent Electric Attitude Indicator 4200-11. Mid-Continent 4200 Series is the best value in a 2-inch electric attitude indicator. A safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems. This indicator is Perfect for used as a standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters and has 10–32 volt DC operation for use in 14 and 28 volt aircraft. Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces fatigue. Approved to FAA TSO-C4c and RTCA/DO-160D and E certified.
This new 2" flight instruments is made in the USA and is TSO'd/certified for installation in certified aircraft.
The new 4200 series of 2" Attitude Indicators are ideal as a primary instrument where panel space is limited, or as a back up to EFIS or vacuum systems. Features include internal lighting, 11-33 volt operation, and one year warranty.
- Best value in a 2-inch electric attitude indicator
- A safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems
- Single 4-pin connector installation
- Ideal standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing and helicopter applications
- Custom versions available to match existing instrument/EFIS displays
- 10–32 volt DC operation for use in 14 and 28 volt aircraft
- Standard equipment on many OEM aircraft
- Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces fatigue
- Long-life LED lighting, user selectable to 5, 14 or 28 volt input
- Use with optional MD420 or TS835 Emergency Power Supply to provide one hour or more of emergency attitude reference during an electrical failure
- Combine with a Mid-Continent MD15 Altimeter and MD25 Airspeed Indicator for a complete standby package designed for tight panel applications
- FAA TSO-C4c certified and RTCA DO-160D/E qualified
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One-year limited warranty
14 VDC input (1.4A max start, 0.51A running)
28 VDC input (0.6A max start, 0.25A running)
Rotating roll dial configuration, blue over brown
Delta wing symbolic airplane
Aircraft specific — calibrated at factory
Specify exact tilt between 0° and 20° when ordering
Internal LED lighting switchable to 5, 14 or 28 VDC input
Wired through main connector
Special HEA anti-reflective coating
Rear mount in standard 2" MS33638 panel cutout
–30°C to +70°C (–22°F to +158°F)
Mid-Continent P/N 9015514 (MS3116F8-4S)
See below for answers to our most popular questions.