Part No: 655-1
O.A.T. C & F/ PRESSURE & DENSITY ALT/DCV/RECTANGLE (TEMP. PROBE INCLUDED) VOLTAGE & DEVIATION ALARM
The Davtron M655 Five Function Indicator
- Outside Air Temperature (F)
Outside Air Temperature (C)
- Pressure Altitude
- Density Altitude
- Aircraft Voltage
A series of computer based products that bring digital information to the pilot at the push of a button. The Model 655 is a multi-function gauge that displays aircraft voltage, outside air temperature, pressure altitude, and computes density altitude for the pilot. Take-off roll length, maximum rate of climb, and fuel consumption can be determined from density atlitude and the aircraft's flight manual.
- 2 1/4" standard mount or front mount
- Outside air temperature (°f)
- Outside air temperature (°c)
- Pressure altitude
- Density altitude
- Aircraft voltage
- Voltage alarm (not on nvg unit)
- Deviation alarm (not on nvg unit)
- Sunlight readable display
- FAA/PMA Approved
- Density Altitude: -10,000 to 70,000 ft.
- Pressure Altitude: -1,000 to 62,700 ft. (depends on encoder range)
- Flashing annunciator character on incorrect encoder input
- Temperature range: -55C to +100C (+-2C Typ.) -67F to +212F
- Voltage range 10V to 32V (+-2 volts Typ.)
- Incandescent display with automatic dimming
- Input voltage: 14 or 28 volts
- Input current: .35 amps Max.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Warranty: 1 year