Click here for current Davtron Product Details
The Davtron M803 Digital Clock
- UNIVERSAL TIME
- LOCAL TIME
- FLIGHT TIME - FLIGHT TIME ALARM
- ELAPSED TIME - COUNT UP COUNT DOWN ALARM
- OUTSIDE AR TEMPERATURE (F & C)
Model 803 operational input is 11V - 30V. The referenced 5V, 14V and 28V listed below identify lighting configuration for the backlight operation for nightime viewing. Local Time is user selectable 12 or 24 hour. If customer request custom set-up from the factory, contact distributor.
- Two button control system in natural and error free. Setting operations are IDENTICAL for both alarm and time setting (U.S. Patent #4,486,077)
- Sunlight readable display
- Display annunciations for UT,LT,FT and ET
- Flight time recorded in hours and minutes
- Flight time alarm with external output
- Elapsed time count down alarm with external output
- A 4 Megahertz crystal precision time reference.
- One button control steps sequentially through: Voltage (EMF), O.A.T. Fahrenheit, O.A.T. Centigrade
- Always selects to read voltage on power up for battery status check.
- Micro processor F and C conversion requires only one potentiometer for caliberation.
- Input Voltage - 14 or 28 Volts.
- Internal Lighting 5v-14v or 28v specify when ordering
- 2.25" standard mount - wt. 5.4 oz.
- Three year battery backup standard
- Universal Time: 24 hour format
- Local Time: 12 hour or 24 hour option
- Flight Time: Records in hours and minutes, up to 99:59
- Flight Time Alarm: Full set range of flight time
- Elapsed Time Count Up: Starts in minutes and seconds, then hours and minutes, up to 99:59 hours
- Elasped Time Countdown: Settable from one second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Elapsed Time Alarm: Activates at zero when counting down
- Voltage Range: 8 Volts to 32 Volts ±0.2 Volts Typ. -55°C to +100°C ±0.2°C Typ.
- Internal Lighting: 240 mA at 5V, 240 mA at 14V, 100 mA at 28V (specify voltage when ordering)
- Keep Alive Current: 0.004 Amps. 12 to 30 Volts
- LCD Display
- Input Voltage: 12 to 30 Volts
- Input Current: .2 Amps
- Battery Type: AA memory battery
- NVIS Option: NVIS Green A lighting
- Voltage: 12 to 30 Volts
- Weight: 5.02 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
See below for answers to our most popular questions.