Click here for current Davtron Product Details
The Davtron M803 Digital Clock
- UNIVERSAL TIME
- LOCAL TIME
- FLIGHT TIME - FLIGHT TIME ALARM
- ELAPSED TIME - COUNT UP COUNT DOWN ALARM
- OUTSIDE AR TEMPERATURE (F & C)
- Two button control system in natural and error free. Setting
operations are IDENTICAL for both alarm and time setting (U.S.
- Sunlight readable display
- Display annunciations for UT,LT,FT and ET
- Flight time recorded in hours and minutes
- Flight time alarm with external output
- Elapsed time count down alarm with external output
- A 4 Megahertz crystal precision time reference.
- One button control steps sequentially through: Voltage (EMF),
O.A.T. Fahrenheit, O.A.T. Centigrade
- Always selects to read voltage on power up for battery status
- Micro processor F and C conversion requires only one potentiometer
- Input Voltage - 14 or 28 Volts.
- Internal Lighting 5v-14v or 28v specify when ordering
- 2.25" standard mount - wt. 5.4 oz.
- Three year battery backup standard
- Universal Time: 24 hour format
- Local Time: 12 hour or 24 hour option
- Flight Time: Records in hours and minutes, up to 99:59
- Flight Time Alarm: Full set range of flight time
- Elapsed Time Count Up: Starts in minutes and seconds, then hours and minutes, up to 99:59 hours
- Elasped Time Countdown: Settable from one second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Elapsed Time Alarm: Activates at zero when counting down
- Voltage Range: 8 Volts to 32 Volts ±0.2 Volts Typ. -55°C to +100°C ±0.2°C Typ.
- Internal Lighting: 240 mA at 5V, 240 mA at 14V, 100 mA at 28V (specify voltage when ordering)
- Keep Alive Current: 0.004 Amps. 12 to 30 Volts
- LCD Display
- Input Voltage: 12 to 30 Volts
- Input Current: .2 Amps
- Battery Type: AA memory battery
- NVIS Option: NVIS Green A lighting
- Voltage: 12 to 30 Volts
- Weight: 5.02 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
See below for answers to our most popular questions.