Part No: 903ID-2
The Davtron M903ID/LOC meets the challenge to produce a small, affordable, lightweight indicator. This computer based instrument is a compact and effective component, enhancing any navigation system. The DVOR reads digitally to aircraft's radial position from the VOR station. The instantaneous To/From switching capability makes the 903 the easiest and fastest method of obtaining VOR checks. The localizer mode displays course deviation numerically with the equivalent resolution if a 1/2 dot of a CDI. The 903 takes the Morse code identifier signal fro the VOR station and displays sequentially the station letters on a single alphanumeric display. The letters are displayed at a clear readable rate. The 903 indicator can easily be switched to select NAV1 or NAV2 for use. The second toggle switch on the front panel selects either a Toor From bearing. The small push button switch is used for calibrationduring installation. The 903 becomes a signal level meter when the switch is pressed. An external signal level meter is no longer required for installation.
- AUTOMATIC VOR POSITION ORIENTATION
- LOCALIZER DEVIATION AND CENTERLINE
- ALPHANUMERIC STATION IDENTIFIY "ID" M903ID
- INSTANT TO/FROM SWITCHING
- DIGITAL FILTERING AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
- AUTOMATIC DIMMING
- SUNLIGHT READABLE DISPLAY
- SERIAL ASCII OUTPUT OF STATION & RADIAL OFF FLAG, "---"
- FAA-PMA APPROVED
- Station Ident
- 14 or 28 Volt operation
- Input signal 0.35 to 10 Volts
- Supply current 0.3 Amperes
- Operating temperature range -20C to +55C
- DVOR accuracy +/- 2 degrees
- Weight 6 oz.
- Warranty 1 year