|The MD200 Series sets the standard for navigation instruments that are significantly more reliable, longer lasting and easier to read. Thousands have been sold by Garmin with the popular GNS 430/530 systems and the GTN Series touchscreen navigators. The MD200 Series is the preferred replacement for the Collins Micro Line IND 350 Series and replaces the BendixKing KI206.
Built-in annunciators are easy to view and save hundreds of dollars on most installations. These CDIs feature new-generation rectilinear meter movements for more accurate readings, plus a course selector and resolver output.
The MD200 Series can be configured for 14V or 28V installations.
- Fits standard 3 1/8” panel cutout
- All-metal construction with stainless steel ball bearings in critical areas
- Deviation bars/pointers hide from view when invalid
- LED annunciations for NAV, GPS, VLOC and To/From indication
- True OBS course resolver output
- Compatible with WAAS GPS receivers
- Pin-for-pin replacement for all legacy MD200 models
- Optional course datum synchro output (MD200-707)
- High-quality d-sub connectors included with gold-plated pins
- FAA TSO and ETSO certified for use with all GPS and VOR systems
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One-year limited warranty
12 – 32 VDC
0.2 amps max
5V, 14V, or 28V automatic photocell dimming of annunicators
Standard 3 1/8” round
–55°C to +70°C (–67°F to +158°F)
0 to 55,000 ft
DO-160B, Cat. M and N
FAA TSO certified to C34e, C36e, C40c
EASA ETSO certfied to C34e, C36e, 2C40c
RTCA DO-1606 qualified
Panel, rear mount
25-pin male D-Subminiature
9-pin male D-Subminiature
25-pin female D-Subminiature (included)
See below for answers to our most popular questions.