REVERE SURVIVAL INC.
Coastal Compact 6 Person Liferaft
Part No: 45-CC6V
Revere Coastal Compact 6 Person
Ideal for coastal boaters, the Coastal Compact bridges the gap between the lifejacket and a full-feature liferaft – offering those traveling alone the smallest, lightest, and most inexpensive raft available today. With double 200 lb. SuperRev® ballast pockets, the Coastal Compact enhances stability in rough sea conditions. Its lightweight allows for easy deployment and the compact size makes stowage easy in the smallest of spaces.
Life Raft Inflation Instructions
Operation is easy. Just open the red flap on the valise and extend the painter line. Give a hard pull and the raft inflates automatically in less than 30 seconds with Coastal Compact's high-tech, self-contained CO2 inflation system.
Coastal Compact is not recommended for offshore use.
- Bridges the gap between life jacket and full-featured life raft
- Compact size for easy below-deck stowage in valise, light weight for easy deployment
- (2) 200 lb. SuperRev™ weighted ballast pockets and sea anchor enhance stability in rough seas
- Self-contained CO2 inflation system raft automatically inflates in less than 30 seconds
- 5-Year limited warranty valid with:
- Required initial service (2) years after purchase; annual service intervals thereafter
- Service performed by Revere Supply Company-certified service stations
- Proper installation and use in accordance with Revere Owner's Manual
- Warranty registration
Emergency Life Raft Kit Includes:
- 20 ft. (6m) Painterline
- Hand Pump
- Sea Anchor
- Raft Knife
- Pressure Relief Valve
- CO2 Inflation System
- USCG-Approved Water-Activated Locator Light
- 2 Ballast Bags
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Depth (in.) / (mm)||7 / 178|
|Width (in.) / (mm)||13 / 330|
|Length (in.) / (mm)||20 / 508|
|Weight (lbs.) / (Kg)||20 / 9.1|