Part No: D30SP
Pickup available at 3650 Drane Field Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Denali D30SP Fixed Wing
The Denali D30SP is an extremely lightweight headset that offers exceptional performance and outstanding comfort. Engineered to fit unlike any other aviation headset, the D30SP provides excellent passive noise attenuation, a secure and comfortable fit and extremely reliable performance.
This fixed-wing headset weights only 11 oz. yet is engineered to offer high reliability, exceptional performance, and outstanding comfort. The Denali is designed to fit unlike any other aviation headset, with unique conformal ComLeather™ ear seals that provide excellent 21dB passive noise attenuation. The reliable Twist Flex headband provides a secure and comfortable fit with low side pressure. Comes with a highly padded storage case.
Lightweight – At 11 ounces, the D30SP fixed-wing headset is the lightest model available.
Comfort – ComLeather™ ear seals help abate noise and offer a comfortable fit. The sleek ear domes stay securely in place, reducing side force.
Noise Reduction – Passive 21dB NRR rating
No Risk Warranty – Satisfaction guaranteed from ear to ear. Three year warranty.
Color: Soft Touch Carbon Fiber Finish
- Lightweight 11 oz.
- Extra-thick ComLeather ear seals
- High-fidelity stereo speakers
- TwistFlex headband
- 21dB passive noise reduction
- Three-year limited warranty
- Shielding – Full floating with independent ground
- Weight – 11 oz.
- Temperature Sensitivity – Not to exceed 156°F
- Sensitivity (a1mW in dBspl) – 104dB
- Frequency Response – 90Hz-20kHz
- Impedance – 300 ohms stereo/ch.-150 ohms mono
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@1kHz) – <.15%
- Maximum Power Input – 250mW
- Noise Reduction Rating – 21dB
- Type – Noise cancelling electret condenser with constant-gain preamp
- DC Bias Voltage – 8-16 volts
- Supply Source Resistance – 220-2200 ohms
- Frequency Response (±6dB) – 420Hz-6.4kHz
- Sensitivity (@114dBspl*) – 1.3V
- Noise Rejection Ratio (@1kHz): -46dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@1kHz) – <0.3%
- Impedance – 500 ohms
- Maximum Speech Level – 112 dBspl*
- Maximum Ambient Noise Level – 132 dBspl*
*Sensitivity measurements referred to 0.0002 ubar (dynes/cm2) @ 1kHz. Microphone measurements made with 10-volt supply with a 1,000 ohm resistor.