David Clark H10-13S
David Clark H10-13S Stereo ANR headset Description & Benefits:
The David Clark H10-13S in stereo is one of the most comfortable noise-attenuating headsets you will ever wear. Extended sessions and in-flight experience are greatly improved with the H10-13S and its options. Comfortable design, optional accessories for individual fitting, noise reduction, and a variety of reasonable prices and stereo or panel power options make this a top choice for pros.
This stereo version of the H10-13.4 comes standard with a straight cord and dual plugs.
David Clark H10-13S Features:
- Extremely Lightweight - only 13.4 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 db
- Drastically Reduces Headband Force
- Super Soft, Foam-Filled Pillow Headpad
- Flo-Fit Gel Ear Seals
- Straight Cord (5') with Dual Plugs
- Plus all the standard features and a universal flex boom with our exclusive M-7A Amplified Electret noise-canceling microphone.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms(300 each; wired in parallel)
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad,Lightweight Hardware
- Noise-Canceling Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Cord: 5 ft.Straight
- Weight/Headset Only: 16.5 oz.
See below for answers to our most popular questions.