David Clark DC One X
Part No: DC ONE-X
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
David Clark DC One X
David Clark Electronic Noise Cancelling (ENC) headsets are designed to deliver superior active noise reduction performance. Perfect for pilots that are passionate about sound. New DC ONE-X Series headsets combine advanced comfort and technology features with Bluetooth wireless in a lightweight (just 12.3 ounces), yet rugged alloy suspension system.
Our ENC headsets feature electronically independent, dual earphone drivers with Fail Safe operation for uninterrupted communication - even if the ENC system or its power source fails.
- Soft, Outlast® technology, heat absorbing head pad
- Hybrid ENC technology for excellent active noise reduction
- Plush, surround-the-ear, leatherette ear seals reduce heat buildup
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension, just 12.3 ounces
- Compact control module with intuitive, multi-function control pad
- Bluetooth® wireless audio
The DC ONE-X, at just 12.3 ounces, is the lightest, full featured ANR headset in its class. Featuring advanced comfort and performance features, excellent Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth® wireless audio for pairing with cell phones, tablets, music players and other Bluetooth® compatible devices. The DC ONE-X headset comes with a 30 day, money back guarantee.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service
Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.