Evolution 1500 MAX Package
Part No: EVOLUTION 1500 PACKAGE
Call for price
Evolution 1500 MAX Package
**From $17,895 installed. This unit must be installed by Gulf Coast Avionics.
The Most Flexible and Affordable Glass Cockpit System.
The Evolution 1500 combines the powerful Pro PFD with the versatile 500 MFD (Multi-function Flight Display) to deliver a full-featured, exceptionally easy-to-use glass panel at the lowest price on the market.
Evolution 1500: Most flexible, most compatible, lowest cost
The Evolution 1500 combines the powerful, award-winning EFD1000 Pro PFD (Primary Flight Display) with the versatile EFD500 MFD (Multi-function Flight Display) to deliver a full-featured, exceptionally easy-to- use glass panel at the lowest price on the market.
And your fly-away cost is made even lower because Aspen’s patent- pending retrofit technology delivers substantially lower installation cost. There’s no need for costly new panel modifications; Evolution Flight Displays (EFDs) uniquely retrofit directly into your aircraft’s six-pack panel holes. The self-contained EFDs also don’t require the installation of heavy remote mount boxes. And since Evolution displays work with the avionics already in your panel - no matter what make - you don’t have to upgrade your GPS or radios.
The Pro PFD provides professional-grade EFIS primary flight instruments, with a full-featured electronic HSI with moving map. The 500 MFD adds photo-quality moving maps, terrain awareness, geo-referenced charts and airport diagrams, and (with optional or existing sensors) traffic displays, and WX500 Stormscope® display.
The Evolution 1500 package delivers value pricing compared to installing the 1000 Pro PFD and 500 MFD separately. The modular Evolution EFDs are fully upgradable, so you can add comprehensive hazard awareness capabilities, new features, and even a second MFD to complete a three-display glass cockpit system. Evolution delivers greater flexibility since Aspen flight displays work with your existing GPS, radios, and traffic sensors - so you don’t have to upgrade them until you’re ready.
*Some XM datalink features are not available outside of the continental US.
Engineered for Easy Installation
The Evolution flight displays are innovative, modular system components that slide into existing 3-inch instrument holes in any instrument panel. A universal bracket provides easy surface mounting. The system can optionally be flush mounted. This unique design dramatically reduces installation time and cost.
The modular Evolution platform allows for easy expansion. The integrated displays mount side-by-side in one, two, and three display configurations for supreme flexibility and upgradability.
Evolution 1500 MAX Features:
- Advanced EFIS six-pack replacement
- Twice the display area for enhanced situational awareness
- Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS
- New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
- Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processors
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display capable of displaying over 30 million colors (140 pixels/inch)
- Photo-quality moving maps and crisp, clear text
- Terrain, traffic, maps and weather
- ADS-B In weather and traffic1
- Audio panel interface
- Fully expandable and software upgradable – when new technology becomes available no need for unit replacement
- Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision and Angle of Attack
- Works with your existing avionics with broadest autopilot/flight director integration
- Lightest weight with easy system installation
- Award-winning customer service
- No-nonsense warranty
- 1 with compatible ADS-B transceiver, receiver or transponder
Pro MAX PFD Features:
- GPS-aided AHRS in the event of pitot static failure
- Font and window enlargement capable
- Airspeed and altitude tapes
- Altitude alerter (and separate approach minimums alerting)
- Full electronic HSI with dual bearing pointers
- Base map with flight plan legs and waypoints, curved flight paths,1 and nearby navaids
- Built-in GPS steering1
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed1
- Integral Air Data Computer and Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) GPS-aided AHRS in the event of pitot static failure
MFD500 MAX Features:
- Chart and countdown timers
- Height above ground level (AGL) on navigation and terrain maps
- METAR flags on navigation map
- High resolution moving maps with hazard display overlays
- ADS-B traffic and weather2
- Customizable screen layouts
- Font enlargement
- Charts and geo-referenced airport diagrams
- (1) With compatible ADS-B transceiver, receiver or transponder.
- (2) With compatible ADS-B transceiver, receiver or transponder.
General Specifications (per EFD):
Overall Dimensions: 3.50” W x 7.00”H x 4.15”D
Weight: 2.9 lbs. with mounting bracket
Display Type: 6.0” Diagonal TFT Active Matrix LCD
Display Resolution: 400x760
Display Backlight: High Intensity White LED
Display Colors: 30 Millon Colors(140 pixel/inch)
Operating Temp: -20°C to +55°C
Storage Temp: -55°C to +85°C
Max Operating Altitude: (unpress.) 35,000 ft.
Cooling: Integral Fan
Max Humidity: 95% at 50°C
Input Voltage: +8 to +32 Volts DC
Max Current: 2.4 Amps @ 28 Vdc / 4.8 Amps @ 14 Vdc
ARINC 429 Inputs: 5 Low Speed
ARINC 429 Outputs: 5
RS-232 Outputs: 3
Pitot / Static: Quick Connect
RTCA DO-178B Level C