**From $17,895 installed. This unit must be installed by Gulf Coast Avionics.
Evolution 1500 MAX-Making Glass Cockpit Systems: Flexible and Affordable.
The Evolution™ 1500 MAX display system delivers powerful, full-featured glass panel performance at the lowest price on the market.
Versatile and exceptionally easy-to-use, the combination of our Pro MAX Primary Flight Display (PFD) and MFD500 MAX Multi-function Display (MFD) gives you the advanced capabilities to make flights safer and more enjoyable.
Aspen makes the total glass cockpit experience both easy-to-use and affordable with patented retrofit technology and superior compatibility for substantially lower installation costs and total cost of ownership.
Evolution 1500 MAX – most flexible, most compatible, lowest cost.
Evolution 1500 MAX Features:
- Advanced EFIS six-pack replacement
- Twice the display area for enhanced situational awareness
- Built-in backup battery and emergency GPS
- New, vibrant colors with the latest aviation glass
- Higher reliability and faster refresh rates with the latest generation processors
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display capable of displaying over 30 million colors (140 pixels/inch)
- Photo-quality moving maps and crisp, clear text
- Terrain, traffic, maps and weather
- ADS-B In weather and traffic1
- Audio panel interface
- Fully expandable and software upgradable – when new technology becomes available no need for unit replacement
- Optional Evolution Synthetic Vision and Angle of Attack
- Works with your existing avionics with broadest autopilot/flight director integration
- Lightest weight with easy system installation
- Award-winning customer service
- No-nonsense warranty
- 1 with compatible ADS-B transceiver, receiver or transponder
Pro MAX PFD Features:
- GPS-aided AHRS in the event of pitot static failure
- Font and window enlargement capable
- Airspeed and altitude tapes
- Altitude alerter (and separate approach minimums alerting)
- Full electronic HSI with dual bearing pointers
- Base map with flight plan legs and waypoints, curved flight paths,1 and nearby navaids
- Built-in GPS steering1
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed1
- Integral Air Data Computer and Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) GPS-aided AHRS in the event of pitot static failure
MFD500 MAX Features:
- Chart and countdown timers
- Height above ground level (AGL) on navigation and terrain maps
- METAR flags on navigation map
- High resolution moving maps with hazard display overlays
- ADS-B traffic and weather2
- Customizable screen layouts
- Font enlargement
- Charts and geo-referenced airport diagrams
- (1) With compatible ADS-B transceiver, receiver or transponder.
- (2) With compatible ADS-B transceiver, receiver or transponder.
General Specifications (per EFD):
Overall Dimensions: 3.50” W x 7.00”H x 4.15”D
Weight: 2.9 lbs. with mounting bracket
Display Type: 6.0” Diagonal TFT Active Matrix LCD
Display Resolution: 400x760
Display Backlight: High Intensity White LED
Display Colors: 30 Millon Colors(140 pixel/inch)
Operating Temp: -20°C to +55°C
Storage Temp: -55°C to +85°C
Max Operating Altitude: (unpress.) 35,000 ft.
Cooling: Integral Fan
Max Humidity: 95% at 50°C
Input Voltage: +8 to +32 Volts DC
Max Current: 2.4 Amps @ 28 Vdc / 4.8 Amps @ 14 Vdc
ARINC 429 Inputs: 5 Low Speed
ARINC 429 Outputs: 5
RS-232 Outputs: 3
Pitot / Static: Quick Connect
RTCA DO-178B Level C