Flight/Ground Instructor FAA Knowledge Test
The primary purpose of Flight/Ground Instructor FAA Knowledge Test is to provide you with the easiest, fastest, and least expensive means of passing the FAA Flight Instructor - Airplane (FIA) knowledge test, which is required before you can take your flight instructor practical (flight) test.
Additionally, this book can be used in preparation for the following FAA knowledge tests:
- Advanced Ground Instructor (AGI), which allows you to teach the ground training required for any pilot certificate.
- Basic Ground Instructor (BGI), which allows you to teach the ground training for a recreational or private pilot certificate.
- Flight Instructor - Airplane - Added Rating (AFA), which is required if you currently hold a helicopter, glider, or gyroplane rating on your flight instructor certificate and you want to add an airplane rating to your flight instructor certificate.
- Pilot Examiner - Airplane (PEA), which is required for those people designated by the FAA to become an FAA-designated pilot examiner.
We change the FAA knowledge (written) test process from a memorization marathon to a learning opportunity and experience. You get higher test scores in less study time. Seven of the major differences between our Flight/Ground Instructor FAA Knowledge Test books and most other books are
- Outlines at the beginning of each study unit explaining concepts
- Airplane only questions saving time and effort
- Comprehensive answer explanations
- Answer explanations next to each question, not at the back of the book
- Questions organized into logical topics
- Detailed index assisting you in finding topics and questions you wish to study
- Practice tests using the FAA's mix of question topics