G500 TXi Touchscreen Flight Display
Part No: N/A
Call for price
- 10.6" or 7" diagonal color LCD options
- RGB backlighting technology
- High resolution: GDU 1060 - 1280 pixels (W) x 768 pixels (H), GDU 700P - 480 pixels (W) x 800 pixels (H)
- Direct sunlight readable
- Auto, manual, or lighting bus inputs for dimming
- Field upgradable software
Leveraging industry-leading integrated cockpit technology, the large 10.6” TXi series touchscreen can accommodate PFD and MFD capabilities as well as optional engine instrumentation — all in 1 split-screen format positioned directly in the pilot’s primary field of view. The display area is more than 20% larger than earlier-generation G500/G600 series displays designed with side-by-side 6.5” screens.
7" Portrait Display
This versatile display can be used in a variety of configurations to fit your panel space and avionics budget. It can serve as part of a multi display system or as a dedicated stand-alone PFD, MFD or EIS display. The PFD includes an HSI mapping feature, allowing an MFD-like perspective map display to be viewed together with directional and attitude information. Pairing two 7” portrait displays gives you 30% more pixels than the original G500/G600 combo screens, offering increased clarity.
Touch and Knob Controls
With its flexible, intuitive menu interface, TXi lets you use familiar knobs and/or touchscreen inputs to quickly access the functions, screen views and other flight information you want to see.
An MFD in Your HSI
With navigation inputs, the TXI series can put an MFD-like perspective map view within the HSI portion of your primary flight display. This HSI map can incorporate NEXRAD imagery and weather data as well as SafeTaxi® diagrams, traffic, terrain alerting and more.
Available SVT synthetic vision uses sophisticated graphics modeling to provide a virtual reality perspective of terrain and water features, obstacles, runways, traffic targets, flight path information and more.
TXi dynamically draws moving maps with airspace boundaries, navaids, flight plan routings and more, overlaying the aircraft’s position on top so it’s easy to understand what matters most. Georeferenced FliteCharts®, SafeTaxi diagrams and optional Jeppesen®-format ChartView™ approach charts are also available.
Track Weather Wherever
A wide range of available weather solutions can be displayed on your TXi series touchscreens — everything from onboard digital radar to Stormscope® lightning detection to animated NEXRAD imagery from various satellite or ADS-B ground network links.
Advanced Traffic Display
TXi displays will integrate with a variety of traffic alerting technologies — everything from ADS-B "In" network traffic links with TerminalTraffic™ airport surface monitoring to Garmin's patented TargetTrend™ relative motion technology and active traffic surveillance systems.
Streamlined Touch Interface
The icon-based menus and touch-control interface of the TXi displays are similar to Garmin's other products, especially the GTN™ 650/750 series navigators and the Garmin Pilot™ app for mobile devices. Together they provide full touchscreen continuity between the navigation, communication and flight display functions in your aircraft.
A GTN navigator with a wireless Flight Stream 510 gateway can provide even more connectivity between your avionics and compatible mobile devices running the Garmin Pilot or ForeFlight apps. Upload flight plans. Sync databases. Stream weather, traffic and more. Turn your tablet or smartphone into a true cockpit interface.
Expansive Third-Party Interfaces
TXi was designed to interface with a wide range of avionics and autopilot systems. Garmin invested heavily in test equipment and certifications, to ensure the system will accommodate most popular brands of GA equipment.
Say Goodbye to Standby
Aircraft owners who install G500 TXi dual 7” portrait displays with dual ADAHRS and Garmin's optional backup battery can forego the requirement for standby flight instruments in their light aircraft panels (Class 1 and 2 aircraft under 6,000 lbs max takeoff weight). The all-glass cockpit is now a reality with TXi.
- GDU 1060: 7.25"H, 11.4"W, 3"D
- GDU 700P: 7.25"H, 5.5"W, 3"D
- GDU 1060: 6.49 lbs. (without integral ADAHRS), 7.25 lbs. (with integrated ADAHRS)
- GDU 700P: 3.99 lbs. (without integral ADAHRS), 4.45 lbs. (with integrated ADAHRS)
- GDU 1060: 10-40 VDC, reverse polarity protected, 70 watts typical
- GDU 700P: 10-40 VDC, reverse polarity protected, 42 watts typical
- -20C to +55C operating temp
- -55C to +85C storage temp
- 2 degrees C per minute temp variation
- 95% at 50C humidity
- 35,000 feet max altitude
- Internal cooling, external cooling not required
- TSO-C2d, TSO-C8e, TSO-C10b, TSO-C34e, TSO-C36e, TSO-C40c, TSO-C41d, TSO-C43c, TSO-C44c, TSO-C45b, TSO-C47a, TSOC49b, TSO-C44a, TSO-C63d, TSO-C87a, TSO-C106, TSO-C110a, TSO-C113a, TSO-C118a, TSO-C147a, TSO-C151c, TSO-C157b, TSO-C165a, TSO-C195b, TSO-C198, TSO-C201