Garmin GFC 600
Part No: GFC 600
Call for price
Garmin GFC 600 Digital Autopilot
Maximize Performance and Capability
Control from Your Avionics Stack
Silky-smooth Servo Control
Hand-fly with Stability Protection
An Autopilot That Knows Its Limits
It’s Confidence-inspiring Technology
- Premium functions and advanced capabilities such as altitude pre-select1 and indicated airspeed hold mode; VNAV will be a growth function when appropriately equipped
- Pilots can select, couple and fly various instrument approaches, including GPS, ILS, VOR, LOC and back course approaches2,3
- Built-in GPS roll steering capability eliminates the need for external roll steering converters for smoother navigation tracking when installed with a compatible navigator
- Level Mode button, which automatically engages the autopilot to restore the aircraft to straight-and-level flight
- Underspeed protection helps prevent the pilot from stalling the aircraft if the autopilot is engaged in an inappropriate manner
- Overspeed protection helps prevent the pilot from exceeding aircraft maximum speed (VNE) if the autopilot is engaged in an appropriate manner
- With the addition of an optional yaw servo, Yaw Damping (YD) mode minimizes yawing oscillations while also helping to maintain coordinated flight by keeping the slip/skid indicator centered
- Flight Director command bars can be displayed on G5 with the GFC 500, while GFC 600 displays Flight Director on a variety of flight displays, such as G500 and G600
- Pilots can fly coupled ‘go-arounds’ during missed approach sequencing. A remotely-installed go-around button commands the Flight Director to display the appropriate pitch attitude required for the missed approach procedure and activates a loaded missed approach when paired with a GTN™ 650/750 navigator
- An optional pitch-trim servo adds automatic trim and manual electric trim
- Control wheel steering is available on GFC 600, which allows the pilot to adjust pitch, roll, altitude hold, vertical speed or airspeed references using the control yoke
- 1 Available on GFC 500 or Garmin flight displays.
2 GFC 500 requires a GTN™/GNS™ navigator or GNC® 255/SL 30 for navigation and approach functions.
3 GFC 600 requires an external navigator for navigation and approach functions; see installation manual for additional compatibility information.
Aircraft Models Currently FAA Approved for GFC 600 Installation:
- Beechcraft Baron
- Models: B55, B55A, C55, C55A, D55, D55A, E55, E55A, 58, 58A, 58P, 58PA, 58TC*, 58TCA*
- Smart Rudder Bias Approved: 58, 58A
- Beechcraft Bonanza
- Models: 36, A36, A36TC
- Cessna 182
- Models: P, Q, R, S, T, T182, T182T
- Cessna Grand Caravan
- Model: 208, 208B
- Cessna P210
- Models: P210N
- Cessna 310R
- Models: 310R*, T310R*
- Smart Rudder Bias Approved: 310R, T310R
- Cessna 340
- Models: 340, 340A
- Cessna 414
- Model: 414A
- Smart Rudder Bias Approved: 414A
- Cessna 421
- Model: 421C
- Cessna 425
- Model: 425
- Cessna 441
- Model: 441
- Cessna CitationJet
- Model: 525
- Beechcraft King Air
- Models: C90, C90-1, C90A, C90B, C90SE, C90GT, C90GTi, E90
- Pilatus PC-12
- Models: PC-12/41, PC-12/45, PC-12/47*
- Piper PA-31
- Models: 300*, 310*, 325, 325CR
- Smart Rudder Bias Approved: 300, 310, 325, 325CR
- Piper PA-46
- Models: 310P, 350P, 310P JetPROP, 350P JetPROP, 500TP Meridian
- Socata TBM
- Models: 700, A, B, C1, C2, N (TBM 850)
GFC 600 Certification Programs Currently In-progress:
(Subject to change.)
- Piper PA-31
- Models: 350
- Twin Cessna - Smart Rudder Bias
- Models: 340/340A - Smart Rudder Bias
GFC 600 Certification Programs Planned to Begin in the Next 12-months:
(Not currently under development and subject to change.)
- Beech King Air 200
- Models: 200, B200
Please note that G1000®, G1000 NXi and Collins Pro Line equipped aircraft are excluded from the list above.
Aircraft Not Listed?
This list will be updated regularly as Garmin continues expanding GFC 600 availability to a wide range of single/twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft. If you are interested in GFC 600 for an aircraft model not listed above, please express your interest to us.
Can We Use Your Aircraft For Certification?
If you may be willing to allow us to use your aircraft in a certification program for GFC 600, please let us know.
In-progress and planned certifications are subject to change without notice. This information is for reference only and does not guarantee that any of the in-progress or planned aircraft certification programs will be completed. Specific models, configurations, aircraft modifications and/or serial numbers may limit availability further than described above. Please contact an authorized Garmin installation center for full installation details.
*Certain serial numbers excluded, see authorized Garmin installation center for details.
Last Updated: 12/08/2021