REPLACE ANALOG GAUGES WITH ELECTRONIC DISPLAYS
Adaptable to a full range of instrument formats and functions, our GI 275 electronic display lets you keep the classic look of your panel while upgrading with modern, reliable glass touchscreen display technology.
Depending on the configuration and installation, GI 275 is capable of displaying additional page functions and features beyond a traditional flight instrument. When interfaced to a GTX™ 345 or GNX™ 375, traffic information can be displayed on the dedicated traffic page or moving map. Patented TargetTrend™ relative motion technology and pop-up traffic alerts further enhance situational awareness.GI 275 can also be interfaced to a variety of traffic systems, including select Traffic Advisory (TAS) and Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS). Traffic advisories are displayed on the dedicated traffic page and moving map. Within the MFD configuration, a dynamic moving map page offers views of terrain features, airports, airspace boundaries, navaids, flight plan routings and more. When paired with an optional GDL® 69 SiriusXM® receiver, the GI 275 offers display capability for satellite weather coverage with graphical NEXRAD imagery. For applications that require precise tracking of aircraft altitude above the terrain, GI 275 can provide display capability for select radar altimeters, including the Garmin GRA™ altimeter series. Use built-in wireless connectivity to share data between the GI 275 and compatible mobile apps. Import databases. Stream weather, traffic, attitude information, EIS and more.
A multifunction display (MFD) with a moving map can display terrain, obstacles, traffic, weather, airspace information, airways, and more.
• SafeTaxi airport diagrams display runways, taxiways, Fixed Based Operators (FBO’s), hangars and more relative to the aircraft’s location on the airport surface.
• Terrain shading incorporates yellow and red contouring indicating that the aircraft is 1,000 and 100 feet above ground level (AGL) respectively. Terrain information — as well as obstacle and WireAware™ database information — can be viewed on the terrain and map pages.
• GI 275 uses its internal terrain and obstacle database to provide audible and visual terrain proximity alerts, including, “terrain ahead, pull up” and “obstacle ahead, pull up.”
• When paired with the GDL® 69 datalink receiver, GI 275 is capable of displaying SiriusXM® Aviation Weather. It can also display Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B) weather from either a GTX™ 345 or GNX 375.
• An airport information page displays a variety of information, including frequencies, runway dimensions and more.
• GI 275 can be paired with the GRATM 55 or GRA 5500 radar altimeters — as well as other third-party products — to display radar altimeter readings on a dedicated page. Visual and aural annunciations are also available.
Width: 3.25" (82.6 mm)
Height: 3.25" (82.6 mm)
Depth: 6.44" (163.6 mm)
Depth with Connector: 7.40" (188.0 mm)
Unit Weight: 1.9 lbs (0.86 kg) to 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
Active Display Size: 2.69” diameter
Display Resolution: 480 x 433 pixels
Operating Voltage: 14/28 VDC
Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +55°C
Altitude Range: -1,500 ft to 55,000 ft
Wi-Fi Class: 802.11b/g/n
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing