GPSMAP-695/696 GPS Panel Dock
Part No: PD13
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
The Panel Dock is designed to fit the Garmin GPSMap 696 handheld GPS units. Designed to allow quick and easy removal of the GPS.
Dramatically simplifies the installation process.The GPS is held firmly in place, but can be easily removed by pulling the release tab, located on the left side of the unit.
The Panel Dock is designed to fit in a standard 6.25" avionics stack, but it can also be flush-mounted anywhere else in the panel. Made from durable, high quality plastic similiar in appearance to the GPS itself. Gives your instrument panel a professional, finished look.
The antenna and power cables slide through prefabricated "keyholes" in the back of the unit, which keeps the connectors from slipping back into the panel when the unit is removed.
- Width: 6.25"
- Height: 4.25"
- Depth: 2.44"
- Weight: 3.7 ounces
- (less mounting hardware)
- Securely mounts the Garmin GPSMAP 695/696
- Designed to allow quick and easy removal of your portable GPS
- Made from durable, high quality plastic similar in appearance to the GPS itself
- Gives your instrument panel a professional, finished look
- Dimensions: 6.25"W x 8.00"H x 2.85"D
- Weight: 8.9 oz. (less mounting hardware)
- Cut out opening is 6.25” x 8.0”