Grypmat Trio Pack - Portable Tool Tray
Part No: RFGM-TP3
/ Sold Out
Grypmat Trio Pack
Get the Small, Medium, and Large Grypmats all together in this value pack. This is for the Mr./Mrs. Fix it that has engine oil in their veins.
Made of a polymer-silicone blend that is flexible, these high performance rubber mats are non-slip mats that are non-magnetic, chemical-resistant, and anti-static. The Grypmats work where other tool trays won't and will secure tools at angles of up to 70 degrees. These bright orange mats are available in small, medium, and large sizes--and combo sets. Each size mat has partitioned sections for holding a variety of tools and hardware. Mechanics love them!
- INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on without sliding or falling, while still allowing for easy placement and removal.
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Using the Grypmat prevents scratches and dents on your beautiful paint job.
- TOOL ACCESSIBILITY: Any tool, any time, and any place. The Grypmat is so versatile that you can have your tools where you need them when you need them.
- FLEXIBILITY: Not only is the Grypmat extremely durable, but it also bends, folds, or rolls any way you need it to, always returning to its original shape.
- PREVENTS TOOL LOSS: With the Grypmat, your tools aren't going anywhere.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Grypmat is made out of a polymer-silicone blend and has specific properties to make it resistant to all types of chemicals.
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: The large and medium Grypmats contain a built-in ruler.
- FLAME RESISTANT: This one is pretty self explanatory. Catching on fire while working (a risk some mechanics face pretty regularly) is not good for productivity.
- ANTI-STATIC: It won't stick to or get caught on any other surfaces, either, providing you with a safer and more convenient work environment for your electronics.
- NON-MAGNETIC: It won't get stuck or be hard to remove from any metal, which eliminates the potential for damage to your projects and your tools.