David Clark H10-13HXL
Part No: H10-13HXL
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
David Clark's newest ANR headset is based on the popular H10-13.4 with all of the reliability and comfort that made the 13.4 popular.
The David Clark H10-13HXL Helicopter Headset (ENC) comes with a coiled, 5ft. (extended) cord, Snap Lock-Quick Release Connector/Battery Power Module with mating Headset and Cord Assy Connectors/Coil Cord Assembly with mating battery connector and Panel-Intercom Plug.
You'll hear and feel the difference immediately. When the ENC is turned ON, noise cancellation actually improves by an additional 12-17 dB. That's better total protection than any other headset available today.
The Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad will improve the comfort and “wearability” of all H10-series headsets. It is wider and more tapered with 60% more surface area in contact with the head to dissipate headset weight. Its unique center “hinge” actually lets the headpad “breathe” for greater comfort. It also eliminates irritation while wearing button-top baseball caps.
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
Superior Communication Intelligibility
The ENC system and the exclusive M-7A noise cancellation electret microphone provide unsurpassed performance and clear, crisp transmission and reception. Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems.
This unique headset carries the standard 5-year guarantee, backed by the most exceptional customer service policy that has best been described as "unbelievable.
- EBattery Power Module – One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut Comfort Gel ear seals
- Exclusive patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
- M-7A noise-cancelling electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission
- Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord
- Coiled cord assembly connects to Battery Pow
- Module to panel intercom/radio
- Made in USAFAA TSO Approved C57A, C58a
- NSN 5965-01-447-6219
|EAR COUPLING:||Around-the-ear||EARPHONE PLUG:||U-174/U|
|CONNECTION CABLE:||~ 5 ft. (1.5 m) coil cord||EARPHONE SENSITIVITY:||90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @1KHz|
|WEIGHT W/O CABLE:||~ 18 oz. (532 g)||EARPHONE TYPE:||Dynamic (ENC)|
|DOME TYPE:||ABS||MICROPHONE PRINCIPLE:||M-7A Amplified Electret|
|EAR IMPEDANCE:||300Ω stereo / 150Ω mono||EAR FREQ RESPONSE:||100 – 5,500 Hz|
|SOURCE RESISTANCE:||470Ω||MIC IMPEDANCE:||50Ω +/- 20%|
|MIC SENSITIVITY:||400mV+/-6dB into 150Ω load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input||MIC FREQ RESPONSE:||300Hz – 3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214|
|MIC DC SUPPLY V:||8-16V, not polarity sensitive|