Part No: H10-60
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
David Clark H10-60 Aviation Headset
"Top-Of-The-Line" standard headset. No other headset has all the features that pilots love. Comfort, durability, and reliable design that always stands the test of time!
The new H10-60 noise-attenuating headset features unique foam/air-flow headpad, low-pressure headband, and dual volume controls. Also features the new M-7A advanced noise cancelling amplified electret microphone.
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
Customize your H10-60 with three position headset pressure adjustment, boom guide lock, headband size adjustment, and cord selection.
H10-60 Headset Features:
- Headset Pressure Adjustment
- Noise Reduction Rating 23 dB
- Headband Size Adjustment
- M-7A Microphone
- Super-Soft, Foam-Filled Pillow Headpad
- Dual volume control lets you adjust the level for each ear
- Boom Guide Lock
- Flo-Fit Gel Ear Seals
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Dome jack lets you select from three different cord assemblies
- The standard model with a straight cord (5') and dual plugs for fixed-wing use.