Part No: H10-76XL
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
David Clark 10-76XL
ELECTRONIC NOISE-CANCELING TECHNOLOGY FOR David Clark h10-76XL MILITARY HEADSETS
The H10-76XL and H10-76XP ENC headsets are designed to provide the ultimate comfort and communication clarity for safe, quiet flights. These headsets are designed to withstand the rigors of military cockpits.
David Clark Company headsets and Intercom Systems meet the demanding requirements of military personnel around the world. Their headsets have been chosen by all U.S. Armed Forces, NATO and most Airborne Command Centers.
Rugged reliability and dependable performance are among the many reasons you will find David Clark products in the cockpit, in command centers and on flight decks, helping to complete whatever critical mission is required.
- New super-soft, double foam headpad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Advanced ENC technology provides 17 - 22 additional dB beyond already superior passive noise attenuation
- Versatility of portable battery powered or permanent mount options using the same headset Headband custom adjustment for perfect fit
- Dynamic, noise-canceling M-87 microphone for clear, crisp communications.
- Meets MIL-26542/2 (USAF) specifications. Ideal for aircraft requiring a low impedance microphone
- Microphone terminal impedance nominally 5 ohms
- "FAIL-SAFE" operation. Electronically independent earphone drivers permit uninterrupted communication should ENC or its power source fail