Part No: IC-A220B
The IC-A220B is a self-contained 760 channel desktop base station ideally suited for use as an airport Unicom, or any kind of ground/air communications for commercial operators. The base station includes the powerful A-220 760 channel, digital display com transceiver, built-in speaker, power supply, and hand microphone. All you have to do is plug the base station into 110/240V outlet, connect an antenna, and the base station is ready to go.
- Automatic squelch function detects the signal level and automatically adjusts the squelch level
- Built-in voice activated intercom function allows pilot and co-pilot to talk via the headset
- Connect the A220 to an external GPS
- Built-in DC-DC converter accepts a 12/24V DC power source
- Automatic weather channel scanning and receive
- Dualwatch and priority watch functions
- One touch access to 121.5 MHz emergency frequency
- Side tone function for monitoring your voice with headset
- ANL (Automatic noise limiter) function reduces pulse type noise
- Remote control capability
- Dial lock and panel lock
- Slim 34mm (1.34 inch) height can be installed in a limited panel space
- D-Sub 25-pin industry standard connector for easy installation
- Two types of menu mode; settings menu and configuration menu
Questions & Answers
See below for answers to our most popular questions.
Which antenna do we purchase for this unit? What other cable / connectors do we need?
If this is being placed inside of a building, the preferred antenna would be the AV-1. You can find that on our site and this link. The cable needed would be RG-213 and the connectors would be a PL-259 connector.
Please call our sales department at (863) 709-9714 to help with cable and connector pricing.