The MVP-50T has redefined what a Turboprop engine analyzer should be. This premiere engine monitoring dynamo includes accurate, programmable monitoring for all major Turboprop functions, including N1, N2, ITT, Torque, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Volts, Amps, Fuel Level, Fuel Flow, Time to Empty, and many other critical functions.
FAA Approved Primary Replacement
- The MVP-50T allows you to remove old engine instruments: NG, NP, ITT, Torque, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure and many more.
- Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs from probes & transducers. Only 2 wires run from the EDC to the back of the MVP-50T.
- The MVP-50T mounts flush with the panel creating a clean panel look and feel.
- An Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy to Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via USB
- Simplify fuel fill-ups by setting default full levels
- Adjust K Factor
- Fuel Level Data displays fuel level in each of the tanks
- Fuel Flow Data is calibrated with the K Factor
- GPS syncing assists with fuel remaining until next waypoint
- Fuel reserve information assists the pilot with calculating critical fuel levels
- Features up, down, and flight timers with built-in alarm capability
Clock and Hour Meters
- Displays the current date, local time, zulu time, tach time, and engine hours
Weight and Balance
- Assists pilots with performing the weight and balance calculation for the aircraft
- Create checklists for any procedure, such as takeoffs, landings, and emergencies
- Store up to 100 unique, programmable checklists
- Flight Log – Records the date, start time, flight number, and flight time for each flight
- Max Log – Records maximum values reached for a pre-set number of functions during the flight, storing up to 500 flights
- Min Log – Records the minimum values for a pre-set number of functions
- Start Log – Records each engine start, the date, flight number, minimum bus voltage, start time
Gen Info and Flight Notes
- Create and store up to 50 custom flight plans and 50 general information screens
- Each flight plan may include distances, fuel requirements, estimated flight times
- General information notes may include items to remember such as VFR weather minimums or general airport guidelines
5.55″ W x 5.15″ H x 2.4″ D, Flush Mount
1.9 Pounds (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24 Volts
Active Matrix, Sunlight Readable
Fully Dimmable for Night Flights
Data Download and Software Updates
Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored. All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB port.
- FAA STC’d as Primary Replacement
- FAA TSO’d to DO-160G
- FAA DO-178 Level C
- Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Validated STC
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Validated STC
All MVP orders are laid out by Electronics International’s FAA DER.
See below for answers to our most popular questions.