The MVP-50T has redefined what a Turboprop engine analyzer should be. This premiere engine monitoring dynamo includes accurate, programmable monitoring for all major Turboprop functions, including N1, N2, ITT, Torque, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Volts, Amps, Fuel Level, Fuel Flow, Time to Empty, and many other critical functions.
FAA Approved Primary Replacement
- The MVP-50T allows you to remove old engine instruments: NG, NP, ITT, Torque, Fuel Level, Oil Pressure and many more.
- Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs from probes & transducers. Only 2 wires run from the EDC to the back of the MVP-50T.
- The MVP-50T mounts flush with the panel creating a clean panel look and feel.
- An Engine Data Converter (EDC) accepts all inputs. Only 2 wires run to the back of the instrument.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy to Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Data Recording of Every Flight
- All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second.
- Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored, downloaded via USB
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- MVP-50P Color Display Unit
- EDC Engine Data Converter
- N1 and N2 Pickup
- ITT Cable
- Torque Pressure Transducer
- Oil Pressure Transducer
- Oil Temperature Probe and Cable
- Fuel Pressure Transducer
- Fuel Flow Transducer
- OAT Probe and Cable
- Shunt (for AMPS)
- Volts Pickup
- 1,000+ Hrs Data Recording
- USB Upload/Download Memory Stick
- AL-1R and AL-1Y (External Cautionary and Warning Lights)
- AV-17 Voice Warning (For Experimentals Only)
- Resistive Fuel Interface
Other Included Functions:
- Help Screen
- Weight and Balance Data
- Weight and Balance Graph
- GPS Interface and Data
- Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Used for the Trip
- Fuel Used Since Fill Up
- Time to Empty
- Distance to Empty
- Fuel to Waypoint
- Time to Waypoint
- Distance to Waypoint
- Fuel Reserve
- Time Reserve
- Distance Reserve
- Up Timer
- Down Timer
- Flight Timer
- Tach Timer
- Engine Hours
- Local Time
- Zulu Time
- Voice Warnings (For Experimentals Only)
5.55″ W x 5.15″ H x 2.4″ D, Flush Mount
1.9 Pounds (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 30 Volts
Typical: 0.2 amps @ 12 Volts, 0.1 amps @ 24 Volts
Active Matrix, Sunlight Readable
Fully Dimmable for Night Flights
Data Download and Software Updates
Up to 1,500 most recent flights stored. All monitored functions are stored up to three times per second. Recorded flight data can be easily downloaded via USB port.
- FAA STC’d as Primary Replacement
- FAA TSO’d to DO-160G
- FAA DO-178 Level C
- Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Validated STC
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Validated STC
See below for answers to our most popular questions.