OPT-1 Oil Pressure and Temp Instrument
OPT-1 Oil Pressure and Temperature instrument features dual 90-degree graphic analog displays with green, yellow, and red LED's.
- FAA STC’d, TSO’d as a Primary Replacement.
Interpret Your Readings Faster
- You won’t need your glasses to view the large backlit LCD.
- Redlines and Cautionary zones will catch your attention as the Red and Yellow LEDs light up on the analog arcs.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Accurate digital display
- 1 PSI and 1'F Resolution
- External oil pressure and temperature transducers (no oil in the cockpit)
- LCD display for excellent viewing in direct sunlight
- LCD is backlit for night operation
- Mounts in a standard 2 1/4" Hole. 3.65" depth
Included in the package:
- OPT-1 Instrument
- 8′ Thermocouple Extension Cable
- P-120 Oil Temperature Probe
- PT-100GA Pressure Transducer
- Wire Harness
- Installation/Operating Instructions
2.50″ H x 2.50″ W x 3.65″ D , 2.25” Bezel
10 oz (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 35 Volts, Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
- Viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
- Two 90 degree analog arcs for quick reference.
Fully backlit and dimmable for night flights.
FAA TSO’d, STC’d
See below for answers to our most popular questions.