The PM1000II Panel Mounted, Four-Channel Intercom is
our second generation design in this series, featuring many of
the most advanced features in intercom technology. Some of its
best features include:
- Pilot isolate, crew isolate, and dual entertainment sources
allow full flexibility, even giving pilots the option to feed
music to the passengers and allow them to chat among themselves
without disturbing the front seats.
Soft Mute circuitry is our standard-setting solution
for managing the music volume levels against radio reception
- Automatic fail-safe interconnect to the aircraft radio wires
the pilot's headset to the aircraft radio in the event of disrupted
power or related failure.
- Separate pilot and copilot transmit capabilities ensures
that only the person pressing the PTT will be heard over the
radio. A red transmit light is illuminated when a PTT is pressed
-- this also serves as a "stuck-mic" indicator.
- Independent intercom volume settings do not affect radio
equipment volume levels, allowing better control over communications.
- An optional digital recorder can provide up to one minute
of storage of radio receptions. A continuous loop recorder, it
does not record "dead air time", giving the pilots
an option to store up to 16 messages at any one time.
- Models available for extremely high noise environments.