PS ENGINEERING PM-1000 II
PM-1000 II Description
The PM-1000 II is the most innovative 4 place intercom that you’ll find today. It offers all the audio functions you need with the most advanced intercom technology available.
PM-1000 II Highlights:
- Dual entertainment sources give ultimate flexibility with the options for pilots to play music for passengers or have a conversation with co-pilots without disturbing passengers
- Control music volume levels against transmission and radio reception with the Soft Mute circuitry of the PM-1000 II
- The pilot’s headset is secured to the aircraft radio in case of power disruption or failure
- Use the 4 place intercom to keep pilot and co-pilot transmit capabilities separate. When the PTT is engaged, a red transmit indicator will light up and can also be used to indicate a “stuck-mic”
- The PM-1000 II gives you total control over communications - since the intercom volume controls are independent, they will not interfere with volume levels of radio equipment
- 4 place intercom recording options:
- Optional digital recorder stores radio receptions of up to one minute
- Continuous loop recorder stores up to 16 messages and doesn’t record “dead air time”
- Other 4 place intercoms are available for noisier environments
PM-1000 II For Sale and Installation
Looking for recommendations or layout optimizations for your avionics panel? Experts are available to help discuss whatever capabilities or specializations for your aircraft. Call 800.474.9714 to speak with an expert today, our custom panels and kit panels are suitable for certified or experimental projects!
See below for answers to our most popular questions.