R-1 RPM Tachometer
Part No: R-1
Electronics International R-1 RPM Tachometer
RPM Tachometer features 210 degree graphic analog display with green, yellow, and red LED's.
FAA ApprovedDigital Tachometer
- FAA STC’d, TSO’d as a Primary Replacement.
- Replace your existing tachometer.
Quick, Yet Stable Readings
- Proprietary algorithms ensure the RPM reading is rock solid.
- The fully backlit digital display allows for quick interpretations.
Accurate, Dependable & Easy To Use Aircraft Tachometer
- Electronics International consistently has been a leader in digital engine instrumentation since 1979.
- Designed and built in the USA.
Need Tachometer For Sale & Installation?
Gulf Coast Avionics provides top service for pilots and aviators around the world. Contact an avionics expert for panel recommendations for any aircraft or for information regarding this product.
Aircraft Tachometer Overhaul Available!
- Speak with an expert toll-free at 800-474-9714 for recommendations on your aircraft today!
Accurate digital display
10 RPM Resolution
Peak RPM Recorder
Connects to both "P" leads through isolators
LCD display for excellent viewing in direct sunlight
LCD is backlit for night operation
Operates from 7.5 to 35 volts at .3 amps.
Mounts in a standard 2 1/4" Hole. 3.65" depth
Included in the package
A-102 3 1/8″ Adaptor Plate
RC-1 Tach Cable Port Cover
2.50” H x 2.50″ W x 3.65″ D , 2 1/4” Flush Mount
10 oz (Instrument Only)
7.5 to 35 Volts, Typical: 0.3 amps @ 12 Volts
- Viewable in direct and indirect sunlight.
- 270 degree analog arc for quick reference.
Fully backlit and dimmable for night flights.
FAA TSO’d, STC’d