Part No: RCA 26EK-14
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
The R.C. Allen TSO'd electric horizons and directional gyros have been designed to assure precision performance and long life. The new extended color schemes and spherical display give the pilot a superior presentation.
|The RCA26 Series is the top of the line and has been designed for precision and reliability.
The RCS26EK Series is a 10-30 VDC multi-volt instrument. You have a choice of a fixed or moveable pointer and lighted or non-lighted.
Performance characteristics include roll indication of 360°. Pitch ± 30°. Pitch trim range ±7°. Slip Indicator can be added upon request.
Mating connector MS3116E8-4S and panel mounting screws are now included with each unit.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30 TO +50 Degree Celsius
These instruments meet or exceed requirements of TSO C4c and Aeronautical Standard AS396B.
Optional Slip Indicator to satisfy FAA AC91-75 (10-02586).
Made in the USA
- Gyroscopic Attitude Indicator
- Designed as a direct replacement for the RCA26AK (14 volt) and the RCA26BK (28 volt)
- Can be installed on virtually any aircraft regardless of its power system
- Multi-Volt Operation (11 to 30 VDC)
- Multi-Volt integrated lighting
- Fits standard 3" cutout
- Bold color display
- Power failure flag
- Roll indication of 360°, Pitch ±30° Pitch trim range ±7°
- Optional fixed or moveable pointer (see table below)
- Optional lighted or non-lighted version (see table below)
- Optional orange or yellow airplane and pointer (see table below)
- Optional Slip Indicator (P/N 444-0011-01) available which satisfies FAA AC 91-75
- Mating Connector (MS3116E8-4S) & screws included (when sold new)
- Meets or exceeds requirements of TSO-C4c and AS396B
- NOTE: Panel tilt angle is set at the factory and must be specified at time of order
|OPERATING VOLTAGE:||11 to 30 VDC||STARTING CURRENT:||2.40 AMPs MAX (14VDC system) 1.40 AMPs MAX (28 VDC system)|
|RUNNING CURRENT:||1.24 AMPs MAX (14 VDC system) 0.62 AMPs MAX (28 VDC system)||CIRCUIT BREAKER SIZE:||3 AMP (14 VDC system) 2 AMP (28 VDC system)|
|TEMPERATURE:||-30° to +50° C||DIMENSIONS:||8.14"L x 3.38"W x 3.38"H|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||17VA max. lighting 3VA max||POWER FLAG ACTUATION RANGE:||Flag up @ 11 VDC ± 0.5 VDC Flag down @ 10 VDC ±0.5 VDC|
|WEIGHT:||2.3 lbs||CONNECTOR PIN-OUT:||A: Ground Motor B: Spare C: +12-30 VDC D: Spare|