SPO-42 4-Place Portable Intercom
Part No: SPO-42
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
Sigtronics SPO-42 Portable Four Place Intercom
All of the great features of our pioneering panel mounted intercoms in a portable powered unit. Operates up to 40 hours on a 9-volt battery (included) and comes complete with DC power cord to operate on battery or aircraft power (11-34V DC).
- Music input for CD player, cassette player or AM / FM receiver
- Audio output for recording ATC flight dialog, a great review or training tool for any pilot
- Size - 4" x 2.9" x 2"
- Fail safe feature allows pilot to always hear radios - even if the intercom is off.
- Operates up to 40 hours on one 9-volt battery (included).
- Includes DC power cable to offer seamless operation on either battery or 11-34 Volt DC aircraft power.
- Radio priority assures that ATC hears only the crew member transmitting.
- Push to Talk Switch inputs for both pilot and copilot.
- Music input for CD player, MP3 player or AM / FM receiver.
- Audio output for recording ATC flight dialog.
- WARRANTY: Five years parts and labor.
Two Place to Ten Place
The Transcom II is available in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 place versions. The 4, 6, 8, and 10 place models have additional remote expansion modules (accommodating two passengers each), which are connected to the main unit by a 4 foot cord. This allows the backseat passengers to have their own units and connection points, and helps keep cord entanglements to a minimum.
A music input in all Transcom II intercoms makes long trips more enjoyable for crew and passengers. An audio output records flight dialog for post flight review, a great training tool for any pilot.
High Noise Environment N Series
The Transcom II is available in High Noise Environment versions. The SPO N Series intercoms incorporate special high-noise circuitry that works well in ultra-lights, helicopters, open cockpit aircraft, and with hand held radios.