SPO-42N 4-Place Portable Intercom- High Noise Environment
Part No: SPO-42N
Pickup currently unavailable at 3650 Drane Field Rd
Transcom II Portable Intercoms
SPO Four Place Intercom
The Transcom II is available in 2 place, 4 place, and 6 place versions with the addition of one or two remote expansion modules (accommodating two passengers each), which are connected to the main unit by a 4 foot cord. This allows the backseat passengers to have their own units and connection points, and helps keep cord entanglements to a minimum.
If you are shopping for an intercom and headsets, check our Headset / Intercom Combo Sets.
A music input in all Transcom II intercoms makes long trips more enjoyable for crew and passengers. An audio output records flight dialog for post flight review, a great training tool for any pilot.
High Noise Environment N Series
The Transcom II is available in High Noise Environment version. The SPO N Series intercoms incorporate special high-noise circuitry that works well in ultra-lights, helicopters, open cockpit aircraft, and with hand held radios.
- Fail safe feature allows pilot to always hear radios - even if the intercom is off.
- Operates up to 40 hours on one 9-volt battery (included).
- Includes DC power cable to offer seamless operation on either battery or 11-34 Volt DC aircraft power.
- Radio priority assures that ATC hears only the crew member transmitting.
- Push to Talk Switch inputs for both pilot and copilot.
- Music input for CD player, cassette player or AM / FM receiver.
- Audio output for recording ATC flight dialog.