Part No: 153010-000039
Pickup available at 3650 Drane Field Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Stratus ESG is a TSO-certified* transponder that provides compliance in one box. It’s a 1090 MHz extended squitter (ES) transponder with built-in WAAS GPS.
Stratus ADS-B In Out Transponder
Designed to replace legacy transponders, Stratus ESG is a solid-state transmitter that provides 310 watts nominal power output. Its modern keypad makes entering a squawk code easy. The convenient VFR button minimizes pilot keystrokes.
Appareo Stratus ESG Transponder Integrations
Stratus ESG is a form-factor replacement for existing transponders — such as the popular KT 76A/C** — so installation is more time-efficient compared to remote boxes that need to be integrated with your old transponder.
For those who have already invested in a WAAS GPS the Stratus ES is also compatible with the following:
- Garmin 430W, 530W, 650, 750
- Avidyne IFD440, IFD540
Stratus Transponder With Antenna
A TSO’d WAAS GPS antenna is included in the kit, and Stratus ESG can reuse an existing transponder antenna. It also accepts both serial and parallel (e.g. Gray code) inputs, so you can reuse most altitude encoders.
Stratus ESG For Sale and Installation
Our experts are here to answer questions on any aircraft specification, integration options, or installation services if you are around any of our locations!
2020 COMPLIANCE IN ONE BOX
Stratus ESG is a TSO certified* transponder that provides 2020 compliance in one box. It’s a 1090 MHz extended squitter (ES) transponder with built-in WAAS GPS. Designed to replace legacy transponders, Stratus ESG is a solid state transmitter that provides 310 watts nominal power output. Its modern keypad makes entering a squawk code easy. The convenient VFR button minimizes pilot keystrokes.
- 1090ES (Mode S extended squitter)
- Built-in WAAS GPS
- Meets global mandates for ADS-B Out transponders
- Push-button operation
- Easy-to-use interface
- Pressure altitude monitor
- Bezel Height: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Bezel Width: 6.38 in. (162 mm)
- Depth: 10.75 in. (273 mm) front of panel to connector backshell
- Weight: 3.29 lbs. (1.49 kg) including rack and connectors
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 85°C
- Power Input: 9.0 to 36.0 VDC, 15 W typical
- Cooling Input: No fan required
- Environmental Compliance: DO-160G
- Software Compliance: DO-178B Level C
- Hardware Compliance: DO-254 Level C
- Display: OLED
- Transmitter Power: 310 W