The new Lightspeed ZULU 3 is a worthy successor to those before it. Retaining the features that made them great while adding new features that increase comfort, durability, and value.
ZULU 3 maintains the distinctive “ZULU” look, award-winning ANR performance while adding these new features
The magnesium ear cup is superior at blocking out high-frequency noise, and Lightspeed’s MicroPort technology offers greater ANR consistency and performance over a deep broad range of low-frequency noise.
Designed For More Comfort
• Performance ear seals are tapered to provide a more natural fit, for greater comfort and stability
• Plush ear seals provide 20% more surface area than competitors, for a better seal around glasses frames and a more comfortable distribution of side pressure
• Larger cup cavity provides 50% more space for your ears, allowing the entire ear to fit comfortably inside, while preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against the edge of the ear
• Low-profile stainless steel headband follows the curve of the head for a more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure
Durability For Guaranteed Longevity
The low-profile stainless steel headband provides lightweight durability and a 7-year factory warranty makes the ZULU 3 a great ANR headset value.
• New rugged cables built around a Kevlar core deliver more strength and flexibility with less weight than standard cables
• Nearly 100% of the headset is made from stainless steel and magnesium
• Magnesium ear cups are both strong and light while delivering superior high-frequency noise attenuation
Noise Canceling For More clarity
• The Dual Aperture Disc™ microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications
• Exclusive, user-adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment
• Front Row Center™ (FRC), stereo cross-feed technology and redesigned speakers deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music fidelity
Lightspeed headset performance
• Award-winning active noise cancellation (ANR) delivers consistent performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise • Zulu 3 is backed by an industry-best 7-year warranty
Qualifying flight instructors or professional pilots will receive a manufacturer's rebate of $100 USD when purchasing a Zulu 3 or wireless Tango®. Click Here For Rebate
Although the rebate amounts are the same for both flight instructors and professional pilots, the eligibility requirements differ. In addition to a copy of their sales receipt from an authorized Lightspeed dealer showing the purchase of a new Lightspeed headset within 30 days of application, they must submit the following to Lightspeed:
CFI and Pro Pilot Appreciation Program rebates cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, rebate, trade credit, or discount offers on Lightspeed headsets.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing