Part No: EDM-730 Upgrade
Pickup available at 3650 Drane Field Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
EDM-730 Engine Monitor Upgrade
Upgrade your EDM-700 to the EDM-730! Uses existing system wire harnesses, probes, and transducers.
Note 1: Core charge will be automatically added to order. Core charge is refunded once valid core is returned to JPI (manufacturer). All cores must be sent direct to JPI.
Note 2: EDM 730/830 fits in a 3-1/8" hole and is not a direct slide in for the EMD 700/800 2-1/4" units.
This upgrade program will allow you to swap out your 700 to the new 730 or 800 to the new 830 as the new 730 and 830 use a standard 3-1/8" mounting hole.
The 730/830 will use the same JPI probes and will better display engine parameters with this plug and play upgrade.
ALL EDM SYSTEMS are TSO’d and FEATURE:
- LeanFind (tm) Performs ROP and LOP, automatically finds the first and last cylinder to peak
- Shock cooling checked on all cylinders with an alarm on the cylinder with the highest cooling rate
- Voltage, For alternator failure, monitored for over and under voltage with alarms
- Pilot Programmable Hi & Lo alarm limits. ALL programming from front panel
- All EDM’s TSO’d for quality with a 3 yr. Warranty on the Electronics
- Quick response probes, fastest accurate readings, pre-made harness and hardware
- Data Memory, reading once every 2 to 255 seconds
- EZPlot-1 program for plotting and downloading data
- USB download port built in with memory stick (730/830/790/900 Only)
- Full color TFT screen 4 inches Diagonal (730/830/790/900 Only)
Standard Features of the EDM-730
Optional functions of the EDM-730
The Engine Data Management 730 system is the most advanced and accurate piston engine-monitoring instrument on the market. TSO’d for quality, the EDM 730 is not just another black box along for the ride. It is a Flight Engineer … a Maintenance Manager … a Backup Instrument. For the price there is nothing that gets close to it. You can also think of the EDM 730 as your personal flight engineer. It’s always there, working in the background, constantly watching over your engine while you concentrate on flying the aircraft. You can make an entire flight without ever pushing a button, if you so choose. Yet your EDM will be monitoring your engine parameters three times a second and will warn you instantly if any parameter exceeds the programmed limit. With the EDM 730, it is now possible to have substantially more diagnostic information available to you in a timely and usable manner.
- Improved engine efficiency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Greater fuel economy
- Reduced operating costs
- Smoother engine operation
- Proper engine temperatures
- Longer spark plug life
- Reduced engine vibration