With the perfect blend of touch screen and hard button, the KSN 770 will easily control your GPS navigation, NAV/COM, weather, traffic and terrain in any condition. All to help you navigate in the soup with confidence.
With industry-leading capabilities, the KSN 770 features a Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS0 and Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV). It also displays a wide range of optional sensors including: On-board weather radar, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), XM Datalink Weather, Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS) and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). KSN 770 also offers split-screen capabilites all giving you a system with many features that have never been combined into a single display before, giving the pilot value in terms of safety and ease-of-use.
KSN 770/765 Features
- High-res VGA display (5.7" diagonal, 5.25" high)
- Hybrid user interface.
- Electronics charts and maps.
- WAAS GPS enroute and approach navigation system.
- TCAS, Radar, TAWS, TCAS and Stormscope Interface
- XM WX interface.
- 10W Com with optional high-power 16W Com.
- Analog and digital inputs/outputs.
- EPIC/APEX FMS Core.
- Open architecture integrates with a variety of sensors.
- Simple to use.
- Affordable pricing.
- Enhance ground proximity warning system (option).
- Nav/Com (10W with 16W option).